>
> Quiet morning at home.
> Gareth and Keiran came over to spend the day with David.
> After I gave Ash breakfast to help make her feel better after yesterday's stint out in the sun. We got ready to go and pick up some of the golfers to take them back to The Mill for lunch.
> We picked Neil and Gary up and drove the to the pub.
> Ash left us there while she went and picked her dad and some others up from the golf course.
> I sat for a while with Chris and his friends until Paul and Ash got back.
> Then Ash and I sat at a table with Neil Gary Hans Clayton and Harry.
> Mal and Allan turned up not long after and we all got lunch, which was quite nice.
> Kerrie and Sean turned up not long after we finished eating and Kerrie sat with us.
> Was a lovely afternoon just chatting and catching up. Not long before I left Cathy turned up to take Neil and probably Gary home.
> When I got home the boys where in the pool and Chris and Alicia where also going to go for a swim.
> I just relaxed and caught up on my emails.
> Yah! My iPad had a hissy this morning and the screen went all weird. Was still odd when I got home, so I downloaded my emails, just in case. I forwarded an email I needed to read and hey presto my screen came back to life!?!?
>
>
>
>
>
About Me
- Ros
- NSW, Australia
- My family is everything to me - husband and three grown children. Eldest son just married in April 2013. My daughter is also now engaged. I have two Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Rusty is my old fellow and we also now have Brea who is a Devil. I love craft. I am into patchwork, painting and just discovered ATC's and tags and now Zentangles. But with no sight in my left eye and limited sight in the other sometimes it can get tiring. I spend way too much time on the computer. But couldn't do without my internet friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment