About Me

My photo
NSW, Australia
My family is everything to me - husband and three grown children. Eldest son just married in April 2013. My daughter is also now engaged. I have two Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Rusty is my old fellow and we also now have Brea who is a Devil. I love craft. I am into patchwork, painting and just discovered ATC's and tags and now Zentangles. But with no sight in my left eye and limited sight in the other sometimes it can get tiring. I spend way too much time on the computer. But couldn't do without my internet friends.

Friday, 14 December 2012

Friday, Dec 14

Yes a few days since I last wrote and quite a bit has been going on.
I have been pretty tired in the evening so been a little slack.
Let's see.
I think I will start with Tuesday 11th. Peter Cardenzana started on the renovations to the back room and fixing the laundry. He had his son Josh and two others with him. The pretty much finished what they had to do in the laundry (re-sheet the roof and one wall and re plaster as well) they also mad a start on putting the hole in the wall in the back room for the glass bricks. Very impressed.
Back room as it was
Wall in progress
That night I had my Logan's Christmas dinner. Six of us went to an Italian restaurant in Leichardt. I has salt and pepper squid, very salty. An extremely rich chocolate Lindt cake and a hot chocolate.
We then all headed back to class. I started putting on the binding to Paul's quilt which I will give to him for Christmas.
Home around 10.15pm.

No comments: