When we got home it was a perfect fit.
It is just lovely now as we have covered it in lights, mauve tinsel and some of my favourite decorations. The boys put all the lights up outside while Ash and I did all the inside decorating.
The house both inside and out looks just lovely.
| The tree is completed |
Tonight was Carols in the Park, across the road. They even had some stalls. I bought some pretty cinnamon sticks and cinnamon spray. I also bought some elderberry cordial. Never had it before but I have heard it is very refreshing. Chris bought some marmalade and onion jam!
After dinner David and Ash went back and bought ice creams or fairy floss for everyone for desert.
We all sat rugged up in blankets as it was very windy and quite cold tonight and watched the fireworks from the front yard.
I am totally exhausted and have very sore feet. So straight to bed.

No comments:
Post a Comment