About Me

My photo
NSW, Australia
My family is everything to me - husband and three grown children. Eldest son just married in April 2013. My daughter is also now engaged. I have two Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Rusty is my old fellow and we also now have Brea who is a Devil. I love craft. I am into patchwork, painting and just discovered ATC's and tags and now Zentangles. But with no sight in my left eye and limited sight in the other sometimes it can get tiring. I spend way too much time on the computer. But couldn't do without my internet friends.

Sunday, 30 December 2012

Boxing Day 2012

We are all off to my middle brother Don's flat that he shares with his lady friend Jo for lunch.

We thought we had got there a little bit late at 12.30! But it turns out we weren't by any means the last to arrive. Poor Paul drove around and around looking for a parking spot for an hour, because of all the people watching the Sydney to Hobart yacht race start.

Gene and her fiancé Mitch and Robert and his girlfriend Brooke where there, but that's it!!

Allan and Stuart turned up about ten minutes later. Then we waited and waited.... Eventually Heather, Nick, Belinda and Peter arrived just before 2pm! No explanation and they had the nibblies!! Then Malcolm and mum arrived not long after, no explanation either!?

We eventually sat down to lunch about 2.40pm. We were starving!!
Collage of the Day
The food was ok but not as much or really as good as on Christmas day, although we supplied the pudding and custard which was demolished.

We then opened our Chris Kringles I was really lucky and got David's paint chocolates...

Not long after we made our goodbyes. Funnily we met Sharlyn out the front while we were waiting for Paul to get the car. She was picking up Rob and Brooke and told us how the kids had been texting telling her what a fiasco was going on. Mind you I am not so surprised. Just super annoyed, as I imagine Jo would have been as well.



No comments: