This week has been a busy one. I really don't know where the days have all gone!
I went to Miranda with Paul on Tuesday as I had an appointment with my massage man. He worked on my shoulders as I have had such a horrible migraine for weeks now. He also did some acupuncture, which I found a bit painful in places. But it really seemed to do the trick as I felt much better by the time I left. I then went and had my nails sort of fixed, but was not really very happy as the woman cut them back way too short and now they are quite painful and uncomfortable.
I did also manage a very small amount of shopping before Paul took me back home.
Really not sure what happened to the rest of the week.
I have wrapped 90% of my Christmas presents - which is a first for me. I am usually stressing on Christmas Eve about. 11pm madly wrapping and being very very stressed and tired.
I have also been sewing the binding on of Paul's quilt which I am giving to him for his present. Almost finished.
Today has been another long one. We had Aron here with a mate of his putting in the new air conditioner in the back room. I help Paul with washing the back path down and watering the garden. As well as sanding the verandah in preparation for painting.
Ash and I went and did the last of the grocery shopping while Paul and the boys went and got the fridge from Frost Street.
Tonight Paul and I and later Ash and Clayton went to Kerrie and Sean's for Christmas drinks (I came home a bit early as very tired and my tummy was a bit queasy).
Time for a well earned early night
Merry Christmas from Rusty
About Me
- Ros
- NSW, Australia
- My family is everything to me - husband and three grown children. Eldest son just married in April 2013. My daughter is also now engaged. I have two Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Rusty is my old fellow and we also now have Brea who is a Devil. I love craft. I am into patchwork, painting and just discovered ATC's and tags and now Zentangles. But with no sight in my left eye and limited sight in the other sometimes it can get tiring. I spend way too much time on the computer. But couldn't do without my internet friends.

No comments:
Post a Comment