Up early as Alicia is picking me up to take me to a Mariners Compass Class at Logan's .
Paul was supposed to have today off so he could go to the car races at Homebush. But he had to work again.
When Alicia arrived I showed her the mess I had made the day before and she said " no worries I will fix it for you". And bundled it up and took it with us.
We then set off for Leichardt.
As we arrived early there was no stress involved and we where all happy, as I knew most everybody in the class it was very relaxed.
This had to be one of the best ways to make one of these patterns.
We used the templates out of Pattern but Helen had her version of instructions which where just so much more understandable.
I was extremely lucky to have a fairy (Alicia) and a pixie(Keitha) who took some of my wedges and sewed them for me. Without their help I would not have kept up with the class.
I am over the moon as I actually completed my block. I just love it And it lays flat, not like the last one we all attempted last year lol. Which I would say 90% of us have relegated to the "not to be completed" pile. Mainly due to the volcano we ended up with in our centres.
Paul ended up picking me up and ringing me home as his meeting with Leichardt council went for soooo long (he was not happy). Although the meeting went ok.
About Me
- Ros
- NSW, Australia
- My family is everything to me - husband and three grown children. Eldest son just married in April 2013. My daughter is also now engaged. I have two Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Rusty is my old fellow and we also now have Brea who is a Devil. I love craft. I am into patchwork, painting and just discovered ATC's and tags and now Zentangles. But with no sight in my left eye and limited sight in the other sometimes it can get tiring. I spend way too much time on the computer. But couldn't do without my internet friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment