Peter C. And the boys where back today. The rest of the wall came down and all is prepared for the glass tiles to go in tomorrow.
Today I have achieved. I managed, by only have to unpick about four or five times to finish attaching the binding to Paul's quilt. Now I have a week to sew it down.
The biggest news of all is that my dear niece Genevieve became engaged to her long time boyfriend Mitch. So another wedding.
Thursday - the glass bricks are now in place and boy does it make such a huge difference. There is now light in the back room. It makes it all look so much larger. Wow it is fantastic.
Friday- this morning I have managed to get all my Christmas cards finished (well I think I have done them all!).
Sharlyn came over just before 1pm and we went to lunch at Vanilla Bean and Lime. We talked and talked, just catching up on so much.
After lunch we went to the post office and I posted all my cards while Sharlyn posted some parcels. We then had a very quick look at the shops.
We returned home and I tried on the dress I had bought for Chris's wedding. I am now not so sure. The beading under the arms is a bit scratchy and might just be too annoying. Not only that it still needs some sort of adjustment in the top as it is way too big. Have decided to wait till we go to Melbourne in February and see if I can find something there.
About Me
- Ros
- NSW, Australia
- My family is everything to me - husband and three grown children. Eldest son just married in April 2013. My daughter is also now engaged. I have two Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Rusty is my old fellow and we also now have Brea who is a Devil. I love craft. I am into patchwork, painting and just discovered ATC's and tags and now Zentangles. But with no sight in my left eye and limited sight in the other sometimes it can get tiring. I spend way too much time on the computer. But couldn't do without my internet friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment