About Me

My photo
NSW, Australia
My family is everything to me - husband and three grown children. Eldest son just married in April 2013. My daughter is also now engaged. I have two Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Rusty is my old fellow and we also now have Brea who is a Devil. I love craft. I am into patchwork, painting and just discovered ATC's and tags and now Zentangles. But with no sight in my left eye and limited sight in the other sometimes it can get tiring. I spend way too much time on the computer. But couldn't do without my internet friends.

Wednesday, 14 November 2012

Wednesday, Nov 14 - Meeting with Alison

Today we started with a trip on the bus again. Did the City one. Hopped off about 1/4 of the way around to check out a mall that was supposed to be good for electrical and camera tems. Very unimpressed. We wandered around for a bit then went to catch the bus again. We. Waited nearly an hour and no bus (they are supposed to come every 20-25 mins). Eventually the Heritage bus arrived so got on it to get back to the hotel in time to have a quick lunch and go and meet up with Alison Kennedy-Cook.

She then took us to China Town where we had a lovely time wandering around heaps of little shops. Paul eventually left us to go and do his own thing.
After a while we went to a little Chinese shopping centre which had a patchwork/sewing shop.
I bought two fat quarters, some silk bias binding and some very pretty buttons.
We had a look around some of the other shops, nearly found a hand bag, but it wasn't quite the right colour.
We then came back to the hotel and had some tea on the 31st floor.
Paul turned up about 20mins later and he had only just got back to the hotel. Apparently he had a lot of trouble making his way back, in the end he caught a taxi. We sat and chatted for about another 1/2 hour.
Lovely afternoon.
Paul and I only felt like a small super so just snacked in the club lounge.

No comments: