About Me

My photo
NSW, Australia
My family is everything to me - husband and three grown children. Eldest son just married in April 2013. My daughter is also now engaged. I have two Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Rusty is my old fellow and we also now have Brea who is a Devil. I love craft. I am into patchwork, painting and just discovered ATC's and tags and now Zentangles. But with no sight in my left eye and limited sight in the other sometimes it can get tiring. I spend way too much time on the computer. But couldn't do without my internet friends.

Saturday, 17 November 2012

It's Thursday, Nov 15 - Day 6 Singapore

The morning started with Paul doing a heap of work for over two hours, then breakfast. After which we went to the Marina Bay Sands and checked out the casino and all the shops.
Marina Bay Sands
 It is amazing how many up-market shops they have there. Prada, Versace, Yves Saint Laurent, Gucci, the list goes on.

Some of the exclusive shops
The casino was not very packed and was no where near as tacky as we thought it was going to be.
My feet of course eventually gave out and we went back to the hotel.
This is a photo taken at Marina Bay Sands of men making Dumplings for steamin
I had the most amazing massage. Head ( and I really mean Head) to toe. The woman must have found every sore muscle I have and let me tell you there are quite a few.

While I was doing this Paul went on the Singapore Flyer.
The Singapore Flyer with its Christmas Lights




When he returned we went for a walk around the shops and then ended up back at Oscars for buffet dinner.

No comments: