Today is Paul's 55th birthday.
He is supposed to be on holidays, but he needed to go to a meeting and do some work at the office. I think he eventually got home about 3.30.
He mucked around out in the yard (we did have to go to the chemist as well) until all the kids got home from work.
When they got home we gave him his presents.
I gave him two ties I bought him in Singapore and a framed poster of all the Ford winners at Bathurst. Ash, Clayton, Chris, and Alicia all gave him a Lumix Camera, which he had been looking for in Singapore with no luck as they where so expensive.
David gave him motorcycle gloves.
We then went to The Mill for dinner. It was quite nice and not too crowded. When we finished dinner David said he had never played poker machines, so Ash and I took him for a lesson.
David and I played together and we started off pretty badly. We then moved to a machine near Ash and we started to win. In the end we took out $60. We split it and where quite happy.
Not long after we got home I had a phone call from Jenny, the lady who is breeding Cavalier King Charles puppies. We chatted for about 15 minutes and I told her I wanted a little girl. And that I am interested in the litter available in late January early February. We talked about Rusty and Tia and I think we got on very well.
She is going to send me photos of the two lots of parents that will be having puppies then. She said she will keep me up dated on any news.
About Me
- Ros
- NSW, Australia
- My family is everything to me - husband and three grown children. Eldest son just married in April 2013. My daughter is also now engaged. I have two Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Rusty is my old fellow and we also now have Brea who is a Devil. I love craft. I am into patchwork, painting and just discovered ATC's and tags and now Zentangles. But with no sight in my left eye and limited sight in the other sometimes it can get tiring. I spend way too much time on the computer. But couldn't do without my internet friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment