About Me

My photo
NSW, Australia
My family is everything to me - husband and three grown children. Eldest son just married in April 2013. My daughter is also now engaged. I have two Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Rusty is my old fellow and we also now have Brea who is a Devil. I love craft. I am into patchwork, painting and just discovered ATC's and tags and now Zentangles. But with no sight in my left eye and limited sight in the other sometimes it can get tiring. I spend way too much time on the computer. But couldn't do without my internet friends.

Thursday, 22 November 2012

David

Today is the day David :
Finishes his exams
Leaves for South Korea

David managed to get through his final exam. He says he finished all the questions only just in time. He is pretty certain he passed. I do hope he is right.

When he got home we went through his clothing and all he needed to pack. We then worked out how best to fit it all in his backpack. All good. Really hope we didn't forget anything..

I spoke to Karen not long before David had to leave. We had quite a long chat. Talked about the last meal we had at Frost Street. Also about her trip that she and the family are going on on Saturday (America).

Not long after speaking to her Paul got back home and Chris he and I then took David to the airport. We met up with Gareth and his parents and the boys then started getting organized to check in.

 Chris and he worked out where to go to get his backpack sealed
Not long after which they took off to the departure lounge.

No comments: