About Me

My photo
NSW, Australia
My family is everything to me - husband and three grown children. Eldest son just married in April 2013. My daughter is also now engaged. I have two Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Rusty is my old fellow and we also now have Brea who is a Devil. I love craft. I am into patchwork, painting and just discovered ATC's and tags and now Zentangles. But with no sight in my left eye and limited sight in the other sometimes it can get tiring. I spend way too much time on the computer. But couldn't do without my internet friends.

Monday, 19 November 2012

Last Day in Singapore

The morning started at phone call for Paul from Thomas at ho at around 7.30am.
We eventually made it down to breakfast after which we returned to our room and packed our bags as much as we could.
We then spent the rest of the morning and part of the afternoon doing last minute shopping.
We then came back to our room and showered and changed ready for our departure.
We went up to the Club Lounge and booked out. We then had afternoon tea there until it was time to leave at 4.30.
Took our time looking around the airport before boarding the flight which departed at about 8.30pm.
It appears we are going to arrive about half an hour early in Sydney at 6.20am Ah poor Ash! She is picking us up

 Paul and I in the Club Lounge

No comments: