About Me

My photo
NSW, Australia
My family is everything to me - husband and three grown children. Eldest son just married in April 2013. My daughter is also now engaged. I have two Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Rusty is my old fellow and we also now have Brea who is a Devil. I love craft. I am into patchwork, painting and just discovered ATC's and tags and now Zentangles. But with no sight in my left eye and limited sight in the other sometimes it can get tiring. I spend way too much time on the computer. But couldn't do without my internet friends.

Monday, 19 November 2012

Last lunch at Frost Street

John, Mike, Mark, Jack, Danielle, Jan, Clayton, Alicia, Chris, Karen Eddie Joanne, Ros, Paul  


In Front: William Ash, David, Andrew and Anthony

Today we are having the last family meal at Frost Street.
We all mucked in to make food.
I bought the two chickens I had cooked the afternoon before and also gravy.
Chris bought a cake so that the twins could blow the candles out and have all three 21 y.o. - Andrew, David, and Ashley - cut it with the horseshoe knife.
Andrew, David and Ashley Cutting 21st cake with Horseshoe knife

No comments: