Wow. What a great zoo. Hardly any bars anywhere.
First we went down to watch two elephants have there morning bath. Both Paul and I got to feed them. I was surprised at how prickly and hairy their trunks are.
Paul and I then hopped on the train thing and did a lap of the zoo.
We saw so many animals. The white tigers, heaps of different types of monkeys, birds, butterflies and other animals. We watched the seal show, pretty basic but fun.
It was about 11 by this stage and I was starting to feel the heat pretty badly. So we made our way back to the exit and the air condoned shop.
Paul took off on his own and saw more animals.
He got back with a minute to spare to catch the bus back to the hotel.
| Kingfisher |
| The Oranghutan's where just so cute |
| White Tiger |
| Very friendly soft Lemur |
| Madagascar's Black and white ruffed lemur |
| Meerkat |
| Pauls favourite The Proboscis monkey |
| Lazy Warthogs |
We saw so many animals. The white tigers, heaps of different types of monkeys, birds, butterflies and other animals. We watched the seal show, pretty basic but fun.
It was about 11 by this stage and I was starting to feel the heat pretty badly. So we made our way back to the exit and the air condoned shop.
Paul took off on his own and saw more animals.
He got back with a minute to spare to catch the bus back to the hotel.
We both rested for a bit, then went down to Oscars for lunch.
Paul then took off on another walk to Marina Towers ( I think, will check later). I had a nap asi dint sleep again last night then had a shower did a little washing and changed.
Paul got back nearly 2 1/2 hours later!!!!
We ended up having dinner at Outback Jacks. don't eat the fish and chips, the fish is odd, tastes kinda not cooked, but it was, very odd.
Paul had steak with pepper sauce.
Paul is now asleep 9.44pm.
I just ordered a hot chocolate and hope to get a much better nights sleep just ordered a hot chocolate and hope to get a much better nights sleep

No comments:
Post a Comment