About Me

My photo
NSW, Australia
My family is everything to me - husband and three grown children. Eldest son just married in April 2013. My daughter is also now engaged. I have two Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Rusty is my old fellow and we also now have Brea who is a Devil. I love craft. I am into patchwork, painting and just discovered ATC's and tags and now Zentangles. But with no sight in my left eye and limited sight in the other sometimes it can get tiring. I spend way too much time on the computer. But couldn't do without my internet friends.

Tuesday, 13 November 2012

Sunday, Nov 11 - Our Cruise on Singapore Harbour

Today we went on a Harbour cruise on a three story Chinese boat.
Called the Imperial Cheng Ho, it took 2 hours.

Paul was in his element, he loved looking at all the cargo ships and the oil refinery. The amount of boat traffic is amazing, boats coming and going all the time.
Very hot on the top deck

Sentosa Island



I chatted with a couple of ladies. One who lives in Washington and was originally from York in England. She and her hubby now have a holiday home in south Africa.
We where originally to get off here but as there was a  Budhist festival on that day we where not able.

When we got back we had lunch in Oscars yummy mixed satay for me.

My Satay
Pauls Massive Burger

Paul then went for his afternoon walk. When he got back we went for a swim in the pool.

For dinner we just went up to the club room again. I had a champagne and orange juice while Paul just drank champagne.

No comments: