Today I went and saw Dr John Rooney at St Vincents. First Paul had a meeting with a council so I went to Bondi Junction Plazza. I searched every where to get the nail polish removed from my fingers to no avail!! I did manage to get the Chia seeds recommended to help Rusty (and me lol). I was also accosted by a chap flogging paintballing I ended up getting it - still not sure if I have been ripped off but Chris seems happy and it is for 20 people.
I then got caught by a woman selling nail stuff, but I did manage to get away from her.
I then went and had a cup of hot chocolate (see below). Was very nice and made me feel better.
Paul then turned up, he grabbed a sandwich and we then made our way to the doctors.
Dr John was not particularly happy with the state of my feet. My left foot at the moment is worse than my right foot. After a bit of discussion about not being happy about doing surgery, he believes it might only make things worse due to my neuropathic pain problems. He wants me to see Dr Reg Lord http://lordsurgery.com/
In regard to discussing weight loss surgery. As he feels if I do loose a considerable amount of weight it will help.
I am not sure as - yes I very much want to loose weight, but I am very not sure about surgery to do this.
I will though call and make an appointment and at least talk to him about the options and what it involves.
About Me
- Ros
- NSW, Australia
- My family is everything to me - husband and three grown children. Eldest son just married in April 2013. My daughter is also now engaged. I have two Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Rusty is my old fellow and we also now have Brea who is a Devil. I love craft. I am into patchwork, painting and just discovered ATC's and tags and now Zentangles. But with no sight in my left eye and limited sight in the other sometimes it can get tiring. I spend way too much time on the computer. But couldn't do without my internet friends.

No comments:
Post a Comment