About Me

My photo
NSW, Australia
My family is everything to me - husband and three grown children. Eldest son just married in April 2013. My daughter is also now engaged. I have two Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Rusty is my old fellow and we also now have Brea who is a Devil. I love craft. I am into patchwork, painting and just discovered ATC's and tags and now Zentangles. But with no sight in my left eye and limited sight in the other sometimes it can get tiring. I spend way too much time on the computer. But couldn't do without my internet friends.

Wednesday, 21 November 2012

It's Tuesday, Nov 20

Today I had an appointment to see Dr Farrinelli. My eye pressure was up a little (20), but he is not too worried. All in all is quite pleased with how everything is going.
He checked my prosthesis and he said all is fine with that as well. So back to see him in March.
Both Ash and I not feeling a 100% tonight so we just had boiled chicken. Paul and David had McDonald's, Clayton a pie.

No comments: