About Me

My photo
NSW, Australia
My family is everything to me - husband and three grown children. Eldest son just married in April 2013. My daughter is also now engaged. I have two Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Rusty is my old fellow and we also now have Brea who is a Devil. I love craft. I am into patchwork, painting and just discovered ATC's and tags and now Zentangles. But with no sight in my left eye and limited sight in the other sometimes it can get tiring. I spend way too much time on the computer. But couldn't do without my internet friends.

Tuesday, 29 January 2013

Friday, Jan 25 Our New Puppy

Today we picked up the newest member of our family

BREA - Pronounced BReh as in Sea. The meaning of her name is - Noble, Strong, she will be eight weeks old tomorrow (born 1/12/2012).

She is just beautiful and so tiny. She did not cry at all on the way home and has not at all so far.

Rusty is not sure of her.  He was interested at first but has stayed away from her since.

Everyone has fallen in love with her as soon as they see her.

1 comment:

Ros said...

Thank you. We think so :-)