About Me

My photo
NSW, Australia
My family is everything to me - husband and three grown children. Eldest son just married in April 2013. My daughter is also now engaged. I have two Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Rusty is my old fellow and we also now have Brea who is a Devil. I love craft. I am into patchwork, painting and just discovered ATC's and tags and now Zentangles. But with no sight in my left eye and limited sight in the other sometimes it can get tiring. I spend way too much time on the computer. But couldn't do without my internet friends.

Thursday, 3 January 2013

New Year Day and January 2nd

New Years Day was a pretty quiet one.  It was very hot and everyone was very slow to get started
We still had Keiran, Elise, Gareth and Anthony here.  They started to surface about 10.30.
Anthony was picked up by Karen and Eddie.
We made the rest brunch about 11.30 of bacon and eggs on the barbie.
They left around 1.30ish.
I have joined up with Fat mum slim Photo A Day to do a Photo a day hoping I can keep up.
Rusty enjoying the pool


 



The rest of the day we just spent relaxing
DAY 1 - TODAY - Spent the afternoon relaxing

Wednesday 2nd

We decided to go and check out the prices for a new couch for the back room and also looking for a new bed for David.
We also went to Masters to get new plates for the BBQ.  Hmm no plates but quite a few plants lol.
We alo went and picked up something to make the computers work better upstairs - something to do with the router!?
We did manage to get the pates though at BBQs Galore so all in all a busy but productive day.
We ended up having takeaway fish and chips for dinner
DAY 2 -NEW - My new Zentangle kit arrived today - A new Craft

 

No comments: