Cologne
We went on a walking tour around Cologne this morning (of course my silly camera died just as we left).
We went to this awesome Cathedral Wich is not far from the ship.
I have never seen so many stained glass windows any where. It was just breath taking.
We then wandered off by ourselves for about an hour and then back to the boat for more food (lunch). There is no worries about going hungry on board...
It's another beautiful sunny day, about 26 and a light breeze.
I did manage to ring mum for her birthday before we went on our tour. I think that made her day :-). Belinda and Heather were there as well as they had just been to lunch at Chatswood RSL.
We left Cologne about 1pm and we are sailing on to the Moselle Valley and will arrive in Cochem (pronounced Cock hem) in the morning.
As it was windy upstairs I stayed in the cabin with legs up on our balcony railing catch a bit of vitamin D, while Paul went up to the sun deck.

At 4pm I went for a massage. It was very good. She managed to find all my sore spots and really worked on them. It really seemed to help a lot.
Tonight we ate dinner with Beryl and Brian again. Such a fun couple. After dinner we went to the lounge to hear a singer Mark.
He was very good and funny as well. He sang a few Frank Sinatra songs. He sang I Did it My Way, New York New York, Starry Starry Night. He was very good.
Oh and while he was singing, swans swam by
We he finished I went off to bed as my eye needed sorting. Paul went up on deck with Beryl and Brian to watch us go through another dock. This was supposed to happen at 10.30. But we still were tied up from dropping our evening entertainer off.
Think Paul got back about midnight.



2 comments:
A cruise is about the one holiday I could cope with if someone paid the business class fares to get there......enjoy....for me as well.
I highly recommend this cruise. It was so good not having to pack and unpack every day. We actually flew premium Ecconomy which is cheaper than Business Class. I don't think either if us could travel more than three or four hours in Ecconomy now. So much more comfortable.
Post a Comment