About Me

My photo
NSW, Australia
My family is everything to me - husband and three grown children. Eldest son just married in April 2013. My daughter is also now engaged. I have two Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Rusty is my old fellow and we also now have Brea who is a Devil. I love craft. I am into patchwork, painting and just discovered ATC's and tags and now Zentangles. But with no sight in my left eye and limited sight in the other sometimes it can get tiring. I spend way too much time on the computer. But couldn't do without my internet friends.

Friday, 1 August 2014

Fwd: It's Thursday, Jul 31 - How did your day go?

>
> Thursday 31st August
>
> Today we had a tour up to Montmartre.
> We had a bus to the bottom of the hill then in a road train up the mountain.
> When we arrived we went into Sacre Coeur (no pictures allowed inside).
> It is a beautiful church.
> After that we went on a 45 minute walking tour around the streets. So ver pretty.
> We then had some free time. Paul and I found a cafe and had a baguette and drink.
> We then wandered round the shops till it was time to leave. Oh I got caught by a portrait artist who drew me. Shocking rendition lol. Didn't keep it it was so bad.
> Got back to the hotel about 2 pm. I was rather tired and Paul wanted to climb the Champse Elisse so I let him go. The queue though was so long he changed his mind and ended up going to for a walk to get a shirt for Chris.
> When he got back we decided to go in search of a cafe for dinner.
> Found one a few blocks away that looked interesting. I had duck breast and Paul had pork.
> We both also had dessert. I had Paris Breast Cake Yumm and Paul had chocolate mousse.
> Wandered back to the hotel and packed our bags as they were to be collected from our rooms at around 6am tomorrow. Both of us had a very early night

No comments: