About Me

My photo
NSW, Australia
My family is everything to me - husband and three grown children. Eldest son just married in April 2013. My daughter is also now engaged. I have two Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Rusty is my old fellow and we also now have Brea who is a Devil. I love craft. I am into patchwork, painting and just discovered ATC's and tags and now Zentangles. But with no sight in my left eye and limited sight in the other sometimes it can get tiring. I spend way too much time on the computer. But couldn't do without my internet friends.

Monday, 16 March 2015

My it's been such a long time since I last posted.  I have had problems with sorting a neo something or other problem out.  But all fixed now  Yah.

Ok will just do a small update first.

Chris has a new job, Alicia starts a new job, when they return from their trip to Europe.
They are both doing very well.

David has finished his University degree in Information, Communication and Technology.  He gets his diploma next month.  Now he is doing the so very difficult searh fo a job.  He is getting very frustrated, but keeps applying for everything.

Paul is working hard, as usual.  We have a conference to attend this week in Coffs Harbour from Wednesday to Friday.

Biggest news of all is that Ashley is now married to Clayton - the big event happened on 28th February 2015.


The wedding was just lovely and she was so very beautiful.  They married at St Johns Anglican Church at Camden then the reception was at Gledswood Homestead and Winery.


The first Dance was so romantic

No comments: