Well I have had a busy week. I went to Manly (by train and ferry) on Friday to see my brother and niece sing in their yearly concert for their choir. I was very impressed.
I met up with Sharlyn at the ferry and we had a huge ice cream and then went up to her flat at Fairlight, which is light and airy. Later we went to a curry restaurant for a bite before the concert.
Genevieve has a beautiful voice and looked just lovely and as for Don - who knew he could sing so good.
I stayed the night at the flat and the next morning after Sharlyn went for her early morning walk and swim (I stayed snuggled up in bed) we went down to Manly for breakfast with some of her friends at a coffee shop.
MANLY BEACH
The rest of the day was spent looking around shops. We did pick Genevieve up at lunch time and head up to Narrabeen to check out some more shops and grab a bite to eat. Then headed back to the flat and waited for Paul to pick me up.
Had just a lovely time.
Saturday evening Paul and I had to go out for a Softball dinner at Bankstown Sports Club. We ate in the Italian Restaurant, which was quite nice if not a little noisey, which did not help the fact that by this time I had unfortunately got an acute migraine. So by 10pm that was it for me. Chris came and picked us up and dropped us home before he had to go to work at MacDonalds for an overnight shift.
Sunday I stayed in bed all day!! Felt fluey and migraine was not good. It was also shockingly cold and windy.
In the afternoon I watched a DVD: Music and Lyrics with Hugh Grant and Drew Barrymore. I really enjoyed the movie, it was fun and I must admit that I was impressed with Hugh. The movie has a real feel of the 80's with some catchy music.
Now to today. Thankfully I am feeling a whole lot better.
I have actually done some sewing on my sewing machine for the first time in ages. Putting up curtain hems though. But at least it is a start of getting the dust off LOL.
This morning Ash sat for her "P's" and she got them
Look out world here she comes.....
No comments:
Post a Comment