About Me
- Ros
- NSW, Australia
- My family is everything to me - husband and three grown children. Eldest son just married in April 2013. My daughter is also now engaged. I have two Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Rusty is my old fellow and we also now have Brea who is a Devil. I love craft. I am into patchwork, painting and just discovered ATC's and tags and now Zentangles. But with no sight in my left eye and limited sight in the other sometimes it can get tiring. I spend way too much time on the computer. But couldn't do without my internet friends.
Monday, 10 November 2008
My Weekend
Well what a weekend .
I watched two movies one on Saturday afternoon with Ash. That in it's self is unusual just to have her home for the afternoon. But we had a lovely time together lying on my bed together watching Mr Magorium's Wonder Emporium which was just a lovely fantasy movie. Then on Sunday afternoon I watched Miss Potter the story of Beatrix Potter. It was a lovely movie set in some beautiful areas of England. I would highly recommend it to anyone who loved her books as a child and who loves a little romance. Me, I cry in just about any movie and did in both...
On Saturday evening David had one of his friends over and bless his soul he knows I love Heroes and that I haven't as yet seen the second season. So when he and David came home after spending the day out celebrating David's birthday with some of his friends in town. He bought the boxed set over for me to watch.. So that was me settled for the evening. Until, about 9pm some Idiot(s)?? started throwing eggs at my bedroom window. Well let me tell you it scared the heck out of me. I thought it was rocks. In the 23 years we have lived in this house nothing like this has ever happened like this before. Paul and the boys ran out to look to see if they could see who it was but could see nobody. About an hour and half later it happened again. Of course both the boys and Paul where out in the back rooms at the time so missed them again..
Very frustrating.
It seems very coincidental though that apparently my daughters boyfriends house was egged as well on the same night, but there was nobody home as they were all out at a party. But Ash tells me she was getting heaps of prank phone calls on her mobile. Not sure what is going on and she has no idea who it could be, but if we find out..
On to nicer things. On Sunday - after we cleaned up the egg mess - Paul and I went to Peters of Kensington and lashed out and bought a new set of Scan Pans. My saucepans where looking very tired. So now I really have no excuse not to cook.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wow gourmet recipes on show now.
Nothing like good sauceapns though.
I love my Risotto or soup pot.
Wounderful for when I tend to forget just a little.
lol
Post a Comment