About Me

My photo
NSW, Australia
My family is everything to me - husband and three grown children. Eldest son just married in April 2013. My daughter is also now engaged. I have two Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Rusty is my old fellow and we also now have Brea who is a Devil. I love craft. I am into patchwork, painting and just discovered ATC's and tags and now Zentangles. But with no sight in my left eye and limited sight in the other sometimes it can get tiring. I spend way too much time on the computer. But couldn't do without my internet friends.

Sunday, 1 June 2014

I'm Back

Well it's been such a long time since I have written in my blog.
In fact over a year. Where on earth has the time gone? So much has happened since I last wrote. I might just put in a couple of things in my posts hopefully over the next few days.
Let's see - back in February last year Ash Sharl and myself went to Melbourne for a long weekend.
We had a fabulous time, shopping for clothes to wear to Chris's wedding checking out all the shops and meeting up with Jennie to do some shopping with her and then with her family for a lovely dinner together.

One of the lovely shops.  This one was full of Babushka dolls

We also had Chris's fiances Kitchen tea.  Was lovely to meet so many of her relatives and friends.  Unfortunetly the day was marred by terrible rain.  So we had to all be inside.  Which meant we were all in different parts of the house.



March is the month of conferences.  I went to two.  One in   Coffs Harbour and a bigger one in the Hunter Valley.


Lunch
At the Coffs Harbour conference I had the opportunity to go to a chese making class for the day.  The class was great.  I learnt how to make ricotta, yoghurt, and mascarpone.  We had a lovely morning tea and a beautiful lunch made with some of the cheeses.











Quilt wise - I almost completed a wall hanging that I made to look like a Zentangle.  I just love how it has all come together.  Just need to put on a border and complete.

1 comment:

ozjane (Glenice) said...

would love to have been to the cheese making class. My adopted DD who is dairy intolerant makes her own cream cheese and ricotta from A2 cream or yoghurt..am a bit lost in the actual process. But we looked at a recipe that had mascapone in it and I said, that one is out!