About Me

My photo
NSW, Australia
My family is everything to me - husband and three grown children. Eldest son just married in April 2013. My daughter is also now engaged. I have two Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Rusty is my old fellow and we also now have Brea who is a Devil. I love craft. I am into patchwork, painting and just discovered ATC's and tags and now Zentangles. But with no sight in my left eye and limited sight in the other sometimes it can get tiring. I spend way too much time on the computer. But couldn't do without my internet friends.

Wednesday, 20 February 2013

Scatterdays T



 
The letter for the week was T yes sorry I am a bit late. but I have been away in Melbourne.  Will catch up on that shortly.  These are the words for this week.

# Tasty
# Tiny 
# Terrifying
# Threads    

TASTY

This Chicken and Eggplant Parmigiana was a huge hit with all the family when I made it last week.

TINY

I just adore my cat chasing these ever so tiny mice.  They are made of ivory and belonged to my Grandmother.  You can just see a teacup and saucer in the background it gives you some idea how tiny these are.


TERRIFYING
This is the Marina Bay Sands in Singapore, Paul and I went there in November last year.  Me, I am terrified of heights.  It is 57 storeys high.  So hubby went all the way to the top one day.  I just enjoyed all the beautiful shops lower down.  It is basically a hotel /resort with 2,560 rooms.  It has 6 restaurants, a museum, two theatres a casino and a huge park with a pool that runs along the top.  Just loved it, but some of the shops are extremely expensive.

THREADS

These are some beautiful Egyptian cotton threads I won in a facebook competition.  They are just fantastic to quilt with.








     

2 comments:

ozjane said...

You are a good girl ...I have fallen from grace with Scatterdays.
Have been meaning to write and ask how is the eye healing. Hope all is good.

Ros said...

Not such a good girl. I lost the plot.
My eye operation so far seems to have taken this time. Just struggling with very dry eyes, which makes doing craft type of work a bit difficult.