Wow!! Woke this morning to the most incredible sight. The most intense red sky you have ever seen. At first I thought .
“What an incredible sunrise! Then - No, it cant be – it is just not natural. That has got to be dust.
And sure enough it was. And the most amazing wind to go with it.Dawn over Padstow
Of course this has totally upset the dogs, well not so much Rusty, more so Tia. She hates wind at the best of times. But today the wind has really been blowing and that combined with the dust has really unsettled her.
You can smell and taste the dust it is quite unpleasant. It has just covered everything in a fine red film.
Playford Park at 6am
The dust is not so thick now but the wind is still ripping through and I just hate windy days. It is just past noon and the dust is still there but looks just like a cloudy day.
Playford Park at 9am
Tomorrow I might even catch up on some of my doings from the last couple of months – boy have I been slack with this blog.

No comments:
Post a Comment