About Me

My photo
NSW, Australia
My family is everything to me - husband and three grown children. Eldest son just married in April 2013. My daughter is also now engaged. I have two Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Rusty is my old fellow and we also now have Brea who is a Devil. I love craft. I am into patchwork, painting and just discovered ATC's and tags and now Zentangles. But with no sight in my left eye and limited sight in the other sometimes it can get tiring. I spend way too much time on the computer. But couldn't do without my internet friends.

Friday, 6 March 2009

Migraines

Yes I am still alive…. But I have been suffering from a shocking migraine now for over a week and it is really draining me. Because of my eye problems, I suffer from migraines and this one is a doozy, it has got to the stage where it has even affected my eyesight.

Sadly my neurologist is away on holidays. But there is a little glimmer of hope at the end of the tunnel. I am booked in to see a new neurologist on Tuesday afternoon. It is a new and rather expensive treatment so I am really hoping it works.

Today I am feeling slightly better and I hope to be able to put the binding on my quilt which I now have got back from my friends from being quilted. It looks great :0). I bought the binding a couple of weekends ago at The Quiltsmith, I was with some of my girlfriends and we had a lovely few hours out together and did some quality fabric shopping.

I have also booked myself into a weekend work shop with Robyn Pandolph organised by Logans Patchwork in June and I just cant wait. I am not sure of all the details yet. But I love Robyn’s materials and I do know the people at Logans and they are very friendly so I am really looking forward to going.

No comments: