About Me
- Ros
- NSW, Australia
- My family is everything to me - husband and three grown children. Eldest son just married in April 2013. My daughter is also now engaged. I have two Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Rusty is my old fellow and we also now have Brea who is a Devil. I love craft. I am into patchwork, painting and just discovered ATC's and tags and now Zentangles. But with no sight in my left eye and limited sight in the other sometimes it can get tiring. I spend way too much time on the computer. But couldn't do without my internet friends.
Tuesday, 30 December 2008
Running Slow
Well we have been "speed limited" yet again ... My darlings have done it yet again, so my internet is now going at a snails pace. They have used all the download for the month - luckily it is almost over - but then so is 2008. I just cant believe it!!!
Oh, I have been listening to fireworks go off outside here now for at least a week.. They aren't actually supposed to let them off here in NSW, but as Canberra is only a 2 and half drive from here and it IS legal to buy them there, there they purchase them and bring them back. I live across the road from a large park and also about half a kilometre away from Georges River and they let them off in both those places. It wouldn't be so bad except for two things.
One it drives my dogs totally mad and two they start about 9.30pm and go right through off and on until about 1pm.
I had a quote today for new blinds upstairs and in Davids room, really not as bad as I had thought I have to wait for another week for another quote then will just see which one I will go with.
Paul and I went to Brighton-Le-Sands for a quick lunch of Fish and Chips and Calamari today. It was just beautiful down there. We sat and watched the planes take off and land for half an hour - quite relaxing.
I am being spoilt tonight Chris has just cooked me dinner. Not sure though what it will taste like - I do know it contains , chicken, sweet chili sauce, sour cream and tomatoes as to the rest of the ingredients well it will be "suck it and see" as my dear old mum would say......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment