About Me

My photo
NSW, Australia
My family is everything to me - husband and three grown children. Eldest son just married in April 2013. My daughter is also now engaged. I have two Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Rusty is my old fellow and we also now have Brea who is a Devil. I love craft. I am into patchwork, painting and just discovered ATC's and tags and now Zentangles. But with no sight in my left eye and limited sight in the other sometimes it can get tiring. I spend way too much time on the computer. But couldn't do without my internet friends.

Monday, 28 July 2014

Monday, Jul 28 Hong Kong

Monday 28th July

Today we decided to go up to The Peak.
Caught a taxi to the bottom. When we got to the ticket section we decided to include Madam Toussauds Wax, as it was not much more to include in the ticket.
We decided to do the wax works first.
Was really quite good

No comments: