What a long day. Woke at 5.30am just in time to watch the opening ceremony of the Olympics in England. They finished about 9.30am. I thought I would have breakfast and go back to sleep for a bit. Instead I had a shower then breakfast by which time it didn't seem right to go back to bed.
Paul had registration morning for St Lukes. When he got back home we decided to go to Miranda. I was in desperate need of a pedicure, so had that while he went and exchanged the kettle which had decided to start leaking.
Then we went to Myer and looked at toasters, we got a Morphy Richards four slotted one. Very pretty plum colour. As they where having a 20% of all electrical was a great bargain. We also decided we needed to buy a new hair dryer (we have given the old one to Ash and she plans on taking the old toaster as well VBG).
Then a bit of grocery shopping at Revesby.
Home again about 4.30pm. Totally exhausted.
Ash and Clayton got home then as they where going to the football with Paul.
They left about 5pm.
I made a cuppa and nodded off for a couple of hours.
When I woke I went and helped David cook chicken schnitzel for dinner.
Have spent the evening channel surfing between the road cycling, gymnastics and equestrian.
About Me
- Ros
- NSW, Australia
- My family is everything to me - husband and three grown children. Eldest son just married in April 2013. My daughter is also now engaged. I have two Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Rusty is my old fellow and we also now have Brea who is a Devil. I love craft. I am into patchwork, painting and just discovered ATC's and tags and now Zentangles. But with no sight in my left eye and limited sight in the other sometimes it can get tiring. I spend way too much time on the computer. But couldn't do without my internet friends.

No comments:
Post a Comment