About Me

My photo
NSW, Australia
My family is everything to me - husband and three grown children. Eldest son just married in April 2013. My daughter is also now engaged. I have two Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Rusty is my old fellow and we also now have Brea who is a Devil. I love craft. I am into patchwork, painting and just discovered ATC's and tags and now Zentangles. But with no sight in my left eye and limited sight in the other sometimes it can get tiring. I spend way too much time on the computer. But couldn't do without my internet friends.

Monday, 22 February 2010

A Busy Week

I thought it was about time that I update my blog.  And as I have such a relatively busy week, why not start today.

This morning I started the day with a swim in the pool with David and the dogs – for me this is not a usual thing.  It was such a hot night though, I just needed to cool off, so as David is still not at Uni yet off we went.  Very refreshing.

Today has been a real stinker of a day – heat wise – so spent the rest of the day watching the winter Olympics on the TV in my room with the air-conditioning on while I did some preparation work for my Fussy Cut Mariners Compass that I am doing

Empress Bouquet

This is the main material that I am using.  It is called Empress Bouquet and it is very luscious it has a lot of gold in it VBG.

This is very much out of my comfort zone as I have never done anything that has required templates before.  I am rather slow.

My big problem has come up as I will miss the next class on this Saturday :o((  I will be in hospital on Thursday and Friday at least having pain management for my migraines and even if I am home on Saturday (I wish!!) I doubt very much I will be in any state to go to class.  I have spoken to my lovely teacher and she will be sending me my notes and told me to ring/email her if I get into any strife.

Also tomorrow I am having a small lump removed from my head – I have to be at the hospital at 6.15am I am NOT a morning person ROFLOL.  Ah well, I will take one of my Journey blocks with me to do just in case I have a bit of a wait.

No comments: