About Me

My photo
NSW, Australia
My family is everything to me - husband and three grown children. Eldest son just married in April 2013. My daughter is also now engaged. I have two Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Rusty is my old fellow and we also now have Brea who is a Devil. I love craft. I am into patchwork, painting and just discovered ATC's and tags and now Zentangles. But with no sight in my left eye and limited sight in the other sometimes it can get tiring. I spend way too much time on the computer. But couldn't do without my internet friends.

Friday, 11 April 2008

First Post

Well this is a first for me and a big leap into the unknown.. Not sure what I will write and when I will write for that matter because I am not sure who will read this. I am currently working on Journey of a Quilter and have almost finished block one. I have cut out block two but it is waiting to be put together. I would like to start Chris's quilt which is Lisa Hannons Crossroads which I have had sitting here for probably nearly four years. I would like to give it to Chris for his 21st in July. Just have to get up the nerve to start cutting the material. I think I will give it a go on Monday as the kids are on hols then and David has already said he will be going to the pics and I am sure Ash will not hang around much. I do have a physio appointment early in the morning and so long as I don't hurt too much after that well off I go. Well that's it "First Post" is done will post again when something new pops up

No comments: