Just a short update on how I went at my foot doctors appointment.
He had the results of my blood tests and they where not so good. Turns out I now have Gout, Low Vitamin D (this was not a surprise as most people seem to have this even though I spend a reasonable amount of time in the sun). I also have a low Iron count and am borderline pre-diabetic!! Gosh can it get much worse.. And I had decided that things where going to be better this year. So NO I am still in the blasted boot and will be until at least the 8th of February which will make it 12 weeks in the boot and on crutches…
He has put me on anti-inflammatory tablets and also some tablets for the gout. He also wants me to spend an extra 1/2 hour a day outside get some more rays.
So today David and I had a lovely swim in the pool (managed to trick Rusty so he didn’t know we where in there, he always wants to be in with us when we are swimming). But Tia did come in the pool area and ran round and round the pool as we swam up and down. Great exercise for her as well. Normally she doesn’t get to do this as Rusty is so full on he takes up her full attention so she normally either runs away or just stays up one end. So a good morning really.

No comments:
Post a Comment